Assist and Coordinate Large and Complex Proposal Efforts
Support cooperative and collaborative research activities at Mason by expanding Mason's capacity to strategically pursue major multi-and interdisciplinary, team based research initiatives.
- Coordinating large and complex proposal efforts, including assistance with strategic development of research, program project, center, consortium, research training and cooperative grant proposals;
- Serving as a nexus of information regarding large, team based research activites;
- Developing internal and external strategic alliances to help build effective teams, translate research discoveries and provide access to collective research resources;
- Developing and implementing appropriate tools to maximize the benefits of social networking and knowledge management across the University's research enterprise;
- Fostering relationships with funding agencies, foundations and professional societies to gain access to new and evolving research priorities and corresponding funding programs.
If you are considering or planning to submit a large/complex proposal, please contact Ann McGuigan at email@example.com or 703-993-2298 to discuss arranging assistance.